âMatchWare launches MeetingBooster 4.0, the highly improved meeting management software application that is fast becoming the market leader. Designed to make the meeting process even more productive with a new agenda editor, new styles, new Outlook plug-in, full API, better security, and the ability to embed unfinished topics into the agenda for your next meeting; MeetingBooster 4.0 will show your meetings Who’s Boss.
A free trial, which includes full access to support consultants, is available at http://www.meetingbooster.com/free-trial.php
MeetingBooster Agenda module
TAMPA, February 14, 2018 â MatchWare Inc., a multinational software development company, today announced the launch of MeetingBooster 4.0, the latest version of their popular meeting management software application that enables businesses to turn meetings into productive sessions by strengthening meeting accountability, by streamlining meeting procedures, reducing meeting time and aligning meetings with management objectives.
âMeetingBooster 4.0 is an indispensable tool for any enterprise at the enterprise level,â explains Thomas Henriksen, MatchWare Product Manager. âWe surveyed 50 business leaders from various industries to understand how to improve the overall effectiveness of meetings. What we realized was that the market was ready for a drastic change in the way meetings were run. MeetingBooster 4.0 is designed for today’s business market and packed with features that will literally revolutionize the entire meeting management process. This version is a game changer and we are excited to see how the market reacts.
MeetingBooster 4.0 is a secure, cloud-based meeting management software tool designed for today’s diverse business ecosystem, and has a powerful core feature set, including:
- Meeting planner tools for creating and standardizing professional meeting agendas that contain all the elements needed to consistently organize effective and efficient meetings.
- Meeting management tools for capturing meeting notes, assigning and tracking action items, facilitating decision making, and distributing and archiving meeting minutes.
- Meeting analytics tools to generate intelligent insights into important meeting data, such as frequency, duration, cost, task status, attendance, effectiveness and more.
Additionally, MeetingBooster 4.0 features an improved Outlook plugin that allows better integration with the world’s most popular email client, a comprehensive API that enables better communication with organizations’ existing software applications, and an impressive list of new ones. features:
- New calendar editor
- New styles of agenda and minutes
- Authorization on the subjects of the agenda and the minutes
- Improved search within minutes
- Incorporate unfinished business into a new meeting agenda
- Status of the topic in the meeting series
- Decisions at meetings
- Multilingual calendar templates
- Possibility to change attendance after the end of the meeting
- Suggestions for private topics
- Parked topics improved to include notes
With MeetingBooster 4.0, you’ll turn meetings into powerful, productive sessions that deliver results. If you are serious about improving the efficiency of your meetings, you can request a free trial of MeetingBooster, which includes full access to MatchWare support consultants, at http://www.meetingbooster.com/free-trial.php.
Additional information about MeetingBooster, including a full feature overview, deployment options, and pricing information, can be found at http://www.meetingbooster.com/.
MatchWare is the global leader in professional mind mapping and corporate meeting management solutions. Award-winning MindView mind mapping software and MeetingBooster professional meeting management software enable our clients to collaborate, innovate and increase productivity from any device to achieve greater success in their entire business. organization.
Since 1992, MatchWare has provided businesses, government institutions, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), academics and individuals with reliable, high-quality and cost-effective software applications. Our programs include mind mapping, project management, meeting management and business productivity software.
These programs are designed to provide clients with the tools they need to better drive, measure and optimize productivity to be successful in today’s rapidly changing technological environment. MatchWare’s head office is in Denmark with subsidiaries in the UK, US and Germany.
MeetingBooster is a registered trademark of MatchWare Inc.