There are several hosting providers in the market that offer automated and easy blogging network hosting software. However, none are easier and more affordable than the SeekaPanel – Private Blog network hosting tool.
I use SeekaPanel to host the PBNs I use for SEO at ClickDo as well as guest posting services where I make money every month. ** If you are not currently doing an online guest posting services business model, you are leaving so much easy money that you can make every month on the table.
Now let’s take a look at the SeekaHost Easy Blog Network hosting and management tool introduced by Fernando Raymond who is one of the best digital entrepreneurs in the world.
What is SeekaPanel?
SeekaPanel is a web hosting control panel that offers several PBN IP hosting services to host private WordPress blogs and money sites.
There are many guides online on how to use SeekaPanel to host private blogging networks and get connected quickly.
How does Easy Blog Hosting & Management software work?
There are many tutorials on SeekaHost’s YouTube channel on how the blog hosting control panel works and tips on using multiple IP hostings.
One of the best advantages of using SeekPanel over any other WordPress hosting control panel is its simple options. All in one place, from registering your domain name to changing your name server and hosting a private blog network. As of this writing, no other control panel provides such a simple system for hosting domains and creating private blogs with 1-click WordPress hosting.
There are few providers in the market, but none provide a clean interface and just like SeekaPanel. Don’t get me wrong, they ate fin systems and I love how cool the SeekaPanel is to use and host WordPress blogs. I think someday this panel could be developed to a very advanced control panel level with all that hosting can be provided.
WHAT IS SEEKAPANEL?
SeekaPanel is the latest WordPress hosting control panel from SeekaHost, which is a web application and system tool that allows users to easily register domain names, host WordPress sites, blogs, emails and track site data.
This is a comprehensive dashboard where you will find all the features and functionality to host and manage a network of private blogs or WordPress sites and blogs using multiple IP hosting.
There are many complex and not so easy to use hosting control panels such as cPanel or Plesk. But the problems are that the interface is difficult to understand and use, especially for non-technical users, and it often requires users to go through several complicated steps to complete tasks.
The SeekaPanel is an innovative web hosting control panel and simple blogging network hosting platform that was developed by software developers and SEO specialists led by myself, who use others control panels for many years and want to make hosting management much easier and faster.
You can compare it to the one you are currently using or intend to use. We recommend that you get a free trial for any web hosting before committing to testing how it works for you.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SEEKAHOST BLOG HOSTING CONTROL PANEL AND CPANEL OR PLESK?
Simplicity is important for many web hosting customers and by comparing these hosting platforms you will find the following advantages along with the unique PBN Hosting Control Panel:
- SSL and free migration services inside the panel
- Automatic and regular updates and backups of all website content, which can also be done by the user himself
- Support for WordPress hosting in live chat and via email ticket system
- Quick and easy domain registration and set up your website in minutes in the panel
- Unique website tracking features that no other web hosting provider offers
This panel will be perfect for any blogger, business owner, or freelancer looking to host and manage one or more websites in one place for exceptional convenience and security.
WHAT FEATURES CAN A CONTROL PANEL OFFER YOU?
- You can register any domain
- You can install WordPress on your domains
- You can buy single multi-class IP hosting for blogs or websites
- You can get the DNS records
- You can check website analytics data
- You can install or delete your sites or upgrade / downgrade hosting plans
- You can get a blog hosted and live in no time (less than 60 seconds with fast load times, that’s what the SeekaHost hosting control panel offers)
- You can migrate your website from one web host to another for free with the tech support in the panel or find tutorials to do it yourself through the knowledge base
- You can manage and access all your websites in one interface in no time.
- You can change or cancel plans, add more areas, speak to customer support in live chat, and find resources in the knowledge base.
- You can access resources to help you with website building, blogging or perhaps online marketing.
Now let’s see the steps to use the SeekaPanel
1. First of all, you can visit https://www.seekahost.app/
2. Register and create a new account on https://portal.seekahost.app/register
3. Then log in to your account on https://portal.seekahost.app/login
4. Register a domain name for your blog site
5. Buy a WordPress blog hosting plan:
or private blog hosting plan on https://portal.seekahost.app/pbn-hosting with multiple IP class hostings to create a private blog network.
6. You are ready to host your domain by installing WordPress on your domain name with the WordPress 1-Click installer.
7. Once WordPress is installed, change the nameservers if you have registered the domain in another registry.
8. Activate the SSL certificate for free and your domain will be secure and SEO optimized.
9. Visit your WordPress site’s login page by clicking Site Login.
10. Use your username and password to access the WordPress dashboard.
11. Start building your blog site and keep blogging. You can learn all about it by watching the video below from James on SeekaHost. The video will show you all about how to start a blog step by step as I explained above.