FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (PRWEB)
June 04, 2021
National Payday Loan Relief is one of the leading loan assistance companies in the United States that provides specialized payday loan assistance programs to its customers. They have been in the payday loan settlement business for over twelve years and they have many clients to attest to the success of their services. They boast of providing the best payday loan elimination programs for customers struggling with debt and aiming for financial freedom. National Payday Loan Relief is popularly known for its personal loan consolidation and payday loan relief programs. They also offer other services like debt management and mortgage refinancing.
With the emergence of the financial crisis due to the COVID 19 pandemic, there has been an increase in people who cannot keep pace with paying their payday loan in the United States. Many families have suffered a drop in income or lost their source of income (jobs) due to the decline in business income. Some people were burdened with poor health and the fear of infection that they could not do their jobs well, and they were fired. Some people have experienced disruptive events, such as accidents that required payments beyond their budget and made them financially unstable.
The pandemic has raised payday loan risks for many people. They have been burdened with paying renewal fees, lenders emptying their bank accounts, reduced credit scores and a terrible cycle of debt. These problems have pushed frantic individuals into more debt, especially with an inflated interest rate associated with non-payment of payday loans. These were other effects of non-payment, such as embarrassing emails, messages and calls that affected some people’s well-being and family life.
the personal loan help The program provided by National Payday Loan Relief is available to help people get out of their cycle of debt, huge debts and embarrassing calls from lenders. With payday loan settlement, a person can be freed from all accumulated debts in two to four days as long as they do not take out any more loans. The payday loan settlement program can help reduce the loan to 50% of the original loan. This is only possible when certain factors are considered, like;
- The age of debt.
- Unpaid debt.
- The financial difficulties of the borrower.
Many people confuse payday loan settlement with payday loan consolidation. This is because most payday loan companies offer both services and have different concepts. Payday loan settlement involves negotiating with lenders to settle a debt that is less than the amount owed or forgive the entire debt. It can be effective for one or more lenders. Payday loan consolidation involves combining debts from different creditors and using one loan to pay them all, with the possibility of lower interest rates and lower monthly rates.
If a person is about to file for bankruptcy, it is time to rethink because bankruptcy will affect credit rating and the ability to take any loan for the next ten years. Rather than filing for bankruptcy, the separated borrower should take the free National Payday Loan Relief consultation and adopt the payday loan settlement program.
Payday loan relief involves a lot of negotiation. A person who decides to choose one without the help of a loan company may encounter stress, disappointment and denial. Settlement must be quick to avoid going bankrupt or getting a lower credit score. The negotiation process involves;
1. Contact the right person: The right contact is mainly obtained from the last notice of the borrower. This can be the contact of the lending company or the contact agency. Contacting the wrong person can escalate the situation and lead to no results. With National Payday Loan Relief there is no need to worry as they always have the correct contact details.
2. Decision on Payday Loan Settlement: It is best to use a top-notch loan company as they have the expertise to negotiate a fair settlement that their client can afford. The payment plan decided could be a lump sum payment or a monthly payment at a rate that the customer can afford.
3. Plans for Financial Stability: Payday loan settlement aims to save the borrower enough money to perform other tasks. The relief company works out the budget that the client can afford to negotiate an agreement. The settlement agreement will take into account company costs and federal taxes on the unforgivable aspect of the settlement.
4. Get a written agreement: A mistake people often make with financial decisions is to leave them in words. Unwritten agreements are detrimental because the lender can deny any settlement claim without proof. National Payday Loan Relief provides legal teams to help finalize written agreements. They do this through a signed payday loan settlement agreement letter that makes the settlement enforceable. The letter also offers protection to the client in the event of a dispute regarding the amount concluded for payment. It also helps when legal action is needed.
Without the aid of a payday loan, a person will live a stressful and financially constrained life. National Payday Loan Relief has a team of financial experts who can settle all payday loans and help a person live a debt-free life. As with any other financial institution, they have criteria that a borrower must meet to qualify for payday loan assistance. They include legitimate evidence of the following:
- A total accumulation of payday loan debt of at least one thousand dollars and the presence of two or more open payday loan accounts.
- Client’s total funds available as income or assets.
- The borrower’s physical residence and other frequently visited locations.
- Guarantee offered to obtain previous loans.
National Payday Loan Relief understands that most people are overwhelmed with the stress of their loans on top of the pandemic and reduced income, so they provide clients with dedicated professionals for debt relief advice. They also provide borrowers with legal assistance, especially for events such as harassment from lenders or outrageous interest rates due to inability to pay promptly. Once a borrower is eligible to participate in payday loan relief, National Payday Loan Relief helps achieve a less strenuous repayment plan. The company has three main steps for any payday loan assistance program, they include;
1. Personal Financial Advisor Assessment: National Payday Loan Relief assigns each client to a financial advisor. The consultant will be responsible for managing the communication and paperwork for the payday loan settlement. The initial appointment usually consists of gathering information about the borrower. Questions asked include current income, any loans, assets and expenses.
2. Approach to lenders: the task of meeting with lenders is taken away from the client and the company handles all the negotiations. The company helps its customers prevent lenders from tampering with their accounts. The lender and the company decide on a settlement plan that must be adhered to by the customer.
3. Completion of Help: A financial expert helps borrowers stick to their payment plan of the new loan amount.
Many professional debt settlement companies do not accept payday loans as part of their settlement program, leaving borrowers with limited options. National Payday Loan Relief is not an option just because of limited access to payday debt settlement, but because they provide one of the best debt settlement services with experience. They are not looking for the client’s money but for the results, as they charge the client 35% of what they have saved and they offer legal assistance at no additional legal costs.
National Payday Loan Relief was founded by veterans of the debt settlement industry as a small business in Florida and has grown into a national company. It is the most trusted debt settlement company in the United States to get people out of debt. It is a company specializing in eliminating and settling payday loan debt for over 29 years. They have successfully satisfied over three million customers nationwide. They pride themselves on effectively guiding their clients through the thick and thin of the entire debt settlement process so that they are free from worry or embarrassment.
Their mission is to provide effective payday loan relief to people nationwide to overcome the crushing burden of high payday loan interest rates and overdue balances that can ruin a person’s finances. They provide good moral services and enlighten people about the working process of payday loans, their finances and the right strategy to navigate payday loans. They are among the few companies that have provided customers with COVID 19 resources because of their morality.
National Payday Loan Relief offers its clients and potential clients free consultations. They also have customer service that is always available to answer any questions about the debt settlement process. The company works with qualified financial lawyers and experienced negotiators to achieve positive results for their debt settlement cases.